AAC BLOCK ADHESIVE is a factory prepared blend of carefully selected raw materials, portland cement and graded aggregates and polymers. Designed for use with water to produce high strength thixotropic mortar, for laying aerated light weight concrete, fly ash bricks, cement hollow blocks, cellular concrete blocks or smoothing over the block work surface in layers of upto 12mm thickness, that meet and exceed the requirements of National and International Standards.
- Long working time
- No curing required after block work is done
- Improved adhesion between two blocks
- Fast & economical
- During cold weather, protect finished work from use until fully cured.
- Contains Portland cement and silica sand. May irritate eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes or prolonged contact with skin. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water.
- Do not take internally. Silica sand may cause cancer or serious lung problems. Avoid breathing dust. Wear a respirator in dusty areas.
- Keep out of reach of children