EVERproof 2K is a two component cementitious & acrylicpolymer based flexible waterproofing & protective coating Made up from best quality portaland cement, properly selected & graded aggregates, additives & acrylic emulsion polymer as a binder. It is applied to waterproof and protect concrete and similar structures. Specially designed for swimming pools, submerged tunnels, sumps, bridge decks, marbles, granites retaining walls, pile Heads, water tanks and a wide variety of extreme service class structures because on curing it forms an excellent elastomeric, tough, waterproof & protective layer over the substrate.
The surface must be thought & free from dirt, dust & loose particles. Metal brush the surface & clean the dust by air compressor or wash the surface with water. Oil & grease must be removed using degreasing solvents. Any damaged surface must be repaired by using polymer modified repair mortar (Evercrete) .
Stir/Shake well the liquid component to a homogenous milky colour , before mixing transfer entire quantity of liquid component into mixing container, gradually start addition of powder component under constant mixing with a stirrer using motor stirrer at slow speed at 250 – 300 rpm for Approx 5 minutes to a homogeneous & uniform free flowing slurry.
Two coat of Ever proof2k applied @ 1.6 kg/Sq.Meter each coat by a masonry brush.
All applications where two coats is specified, the second coat shall be applied when the first coat is completely dried. The treated area should be protected from direct sunlight and to be damp cured by covering with damp hessian or similar system.
- Nature-Two component
- Appearance-Milky white and gray
- Mixing Ratio-1:2 (Liquid: Powder)
- Mix Appearance-Free flowing slurry
- Pot Life at 300C-30 Min
- Application Temperature-Above 5 deg
- Tensile Strength (N/mSq.Meter )-0.55
- Elongation (%)-70
- Water Vapour Permeability-16gm/Sq.Meter
- Adhesion to Concrete-Excellent
AREAS OF APPLICATIONS
- Bathrooms and Toilets
- Water tanks
- Faces of dam walls
- Swimming pools, Storage tanks
- Storage tanks
- Balconies and terraces
- Concrete structures like pillars and beams for road and railway bridges
- Cooling towers
- Water retaining walls
Apply slurry coat of mixed material for two coats at a coverage rate of 1.4 kg/Sq.Meter over the set concrete slab by a masonry brush.
Concrete slabs or roof slabs
Two coat of mixed slurry to be applied to the set concrete @ 1.5 – 2kg/sq.meter by a masonry brush, roller.
Two coats of mixed slurry to be applied on to the pile head @ 0.80kg/Sq.Meter first coat and 1.40 to 1.6 kg/Sq.Meter second coat either by a masonry brush or by appropriate power spray equipment.
Precautions & Limitations
- Mix the entire quantity of both the components at one go.
- Do not use external powder with the liquid other than the powder offered by us, it will affect the Performance.
- Do not add water for dilution.
- Do not flood or over expose the treated surface to water until it is completely cured.
3Kg, 15Kg, 45Kg.